Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...ummm, yeah

 I sure hope they do a better job of it than I've been doing!

Yup...
Lennie and George LooneyTunes characters
modeled after Of Mice and Men novel

As one would think, as indicated by the title of this post, my weight loss plans are not going as I had hoped.

In fact, there is no weight loss going on at all.

However, on the good side, there has been no weight gaining going on either, so...

I really have to get off my rear and get it in gear!

I had a goal to lose 9 pounds in the month of October.

Ummm, well, that did not go so well.

So, New Plan!

I will lose 10 pounds in November.

That's it.
The End...

Okay, not really.
I will start walking on the treadmill...
And doing some aerobics videos...

And I will turn the second spare room in the basement ( now empty since ManBoy moved out in August- YAY) into an exercise room...

So I will need to...
1) vacuum and dust
2) move a tv stand and tv in- note to self- do not forget the dvd/vcr combo unit!!!
3) move the treadmill and weight bench in
4) move the loveseat and end table in to make a nice reading area/ relaxation after workout space
5) move the mini fridge in to keep water and yogurt and other healthy snacks in to prevent junk food attacks

Okay... Now that I have a plan I need to decide when to start said plan ...

Decided! Today is that day!
If I get the room in shape today/ tomorrow it will be set up just in time to get the month off to an awesome start and get me back on track ...

Hey, if Mice and Men can make plans
then I sure as heck can plans...
And stick to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment