Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Gym is my...

Oyster?
Happy Place?

Nemesis!

Yeppers, that's the right one.

But not in a bad way...
More like a I can take whatever you send my way...
And then some kind of way.

Met with a personal trainer today.
It was part of the gym membership for new members in January so...

HeMan Hubby and I took advantage of what they were offering.

Me?
I have 70 pounds to lose.
Yes...
I said seven-zero.

And 4 inches to grow!
Well, it sure would be easier to manage my weight/height differential if I was 5' 9.5" tall.

My workout includes...
Nothing that uses the right arm or shoulder...
Nothing that will cause harm or damage to come to the right arm or shoulder...

Which, amazingly enough, leaves several very effective exercise options for strengthening my core and losing weight at the same time!

I can do the core machine thingy...
the one where you secure your feet and do stomach crunches with weight resistance.

I can do the leg lifting machines...
the one where you push weight up...
and the other one...
the one where you push the weight down.

And squats...
I can do squats.
I hate squats.
I mean, really, really, hate squats.

And step ups.
I can do those too...
which I also hate.

But, I can do them.
And I will get stronger.
And I will lose weight.
And I will become healthier.

And I will...

I can...
I Am...

Get ready to call me Hot Momma...
Okay...
NEVER call me hot momma ...
or anything else even remotely like it.

Just get ready to see a new me...
who eats healthier and exercises and lives better than ever before.


Oh, and unlike other people...
I don't do pictures...
of myself so...
No before photos...
but there will be after ones...
I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment