Sunday, February 23, 2014

Half The Battle... just not sure which battle I'm winning

Well, the last dose of prednisone has been taken...
and my arm is feeling...better?

Okay-to clarify- it feels better than it did but still is not feeling so great.

So,  where does that leave me?

No longer on steroids ...YAY!
And...
I actually lost 3 pounds during the week of steroid therapy!

YAY ME!

But I have been eating junk for the last 5 days...
BBQ chips
A Wendy's double cheeseburger and fries ( and large frosty)
Pizza ( home made but still...)
ice cream-- in multiple forms...
root beer floats
brownie fudge sundaes
coffee milkshakes

Yeah... Ice cream is my achilles heel...

But, today I am able to move with only a little pain...
as long as I move carefully and limit the amount of movement...

My Weight Loss Hero- no, really!
And my  legs feel just fine.

So, walking in place is the plan.

What? I know it's on your lips to ask, but...

In the words of the GREAT SUSAN POWTER...

"Keep moving, keep breathing..."

That is how you win the battle...
One  breath,  one step at a time...

And, hopefully, without any more steroid therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment