Thursday, March 13, 2014

Diet Update or UnDiet Update...It's Your Call

I was going to make Saturday my weigh in day...

Big emphasis on WAS.

Then I realized that even though I was eating healthier foods...
I was still eating...A Lot!

So...new plan.

I am eating health foods.
I am  just eating less of them...
I mean smaller quantities...
and less often.

I also noted I have been drinking more coffee...
black, no sugar, but none the less caffiene laden coffee...
than I have of water or as I call those pour-in-a-bottle powders...
colored-flavored-water...

I was drinking nearly 4 quarts of colored-flavored-water a day...
and now, barely 2 quarts.

So.
New Plan in place.

Drink more water-like beverages---check
Drink less coffee---check
Eat healthy foods, just less of them---check

Alrighty then...Update Complete.

I'll  let you know how this one goes next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment