Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Weight Loss is so.... HARD!

Yes, Weight Loss is hard.

And as this blog shows, for me at least...

Not all Diet regimes, fads or latest and greatest gimmicks work for everyone.

So...
Back to the drawing board.

My Fitness Pal.
Yep, that's what I am using to try to make this ...
THE LAST TIME I TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT

Because, of course this time I WILL LOSE WEIGHT!

My Fitness Pal ( MFP) is more than an App for your phone, tablet or computer...
It is a community with many sub-communities that are designed to let YOU find a place with people that you feel comfortable with.

Me?
I found a forum for women age 50 +...
Yeah, I hate that I am 50...
But I hate that I am 50 AND fat even more.

So- I got the App on my tablet free from Google Play Store on April 13th.
I added it to my phone ( android) about a week ago.
And yesterday I went to the actual website and added the App to my computer.

It is a very simple concept.
You log in and record your food intake for each meal or snack ...
the database is phenomenal and even has Aldi brand and Organic foods that I use already there!
Then you add your water intake and your daily activities...
General gardening
Walking
cleaning house...
they are all in there!
Once you finalize your days food and activity it tells you what you are on track to lose in the next 5 weeks.

It keeps track of your calories, protein, fat, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, etc...

So far I have been a little high on my fat and sugar intake but it is much less than it was so...
That is a win for me.
AND I have lost 6 pounds since April 13th so...
ANOTHER WIN FOR ME!

As with the other attempts to lose weight I will continue to keep track of my progress here on
COLOR ME THIN...
because in no time at all that is what I will be...
THIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment