Thursday, April 28, 2016

Plan To Succeed.... Go ME!

Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail

I have no idea where I saw that, but it has stuck with me for years.

I have applied that concept to many areas of my life...
But never to losing weight and getting healthy.

How dense am I?

My Fitness Pal  (MFP) is working for me so far.
I have made a new friend...
I have joined an online community of women of like age and life experiences and goals...
I have a place to post my food and exercise that holds me accountable for all of my choices...
OKay, not all, but the ones pertaining to weight loss and fitness.

I have been weighing myself daily but only logging in the weight once a week.
I see a definite pattern in my weight and how I feel in the mornings.
When I am stiff and sore with swollen joints and feeling bloated and yucky...
my weight is up as much as 5-6 pounds in one day!
Conversely, when I wake up feeling good and ready to get right to the day...
I am down that same 5-6 pounds and then some.

I have noticed that ICE CREAM IS NOT MY FRIEND...
Nor is bread...
Or pasta...

So, gonna have to stick to my guns and not eat those.
( I know... like they should be in my diet to begin with)

I am taking my vitamin and nutritional supplements daily...
A HUGE SUCCESS...
which means that I am remembering not to forget to take them! 

So...
MFP seems to be working pretty well for me...
So far.
But, it has only been 2 weeks...
and the problem that most of us have with this losing weight thing...
is longevity.

I'll keep you posted and we'll find out together if MFP is good for the long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment