Thursday, July 26, 2018

Failing to Plan means...

You've all heard that one...
Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail!

But wait...
Maybe we did make plans and they were thwarted...
you know, those powers that be stepped in and made a huge mess of everything?

It happens.

No, honestly...
IT DOES!

Like the time I went to the doctor for my GI check up...

Needed a colonoscopy and endoscopy...

Apparently they want you to have one more than once every 10 or 12 years...
especially when you have stomach issues...
Go Figure.

So I went.
I got scoped.
I got biopsied.

I got diagnosed with Celiac disease.

I got put on the Gluten-Free diet.
I also got put on the Dairy-Free diet.

What I REALLY got put on was the ....
NO TASTE ...
NO CHOICES...
NO EATING ANYTHING GOOD...
Diet

And that is how the powers that be...
Life and all the stuff that goes with it derails your weight loss plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment