Tuesday, February 5, 2019

There is all kinds of WEIGHT to lose...

I began blogging on Dawneing in an attempt to figure out where I am supposed to be in life.

Then I began blogging here to find a way to lose weight.

In my mind...
They were different goals...

But now I realize...

They are actually different approaches...
To REACHING THE SAME GOAL!

There is weight...
and then there is WEIGHT...

Weight in pounds...
Weight in your past...
Weight in your Guilt...
Weight in responsibilities...

WEIGHT THAT AFFECTS EVERY PART OF WHO YOU ARE!

Well, through this blog...
which will be host to recipes and success stories of those who are
SHEDDING THEIR WEIGHT....

And DAWNEING...
Where I will continue my journey to FIND MYSELF...

I hope others will SHED THEIR EXCESS WEIGHT...
And find the PERSON THEY ARE MEANT TO BE...

There is all kinds of weight...
But it doesn't have to WEIGH YOU DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment