Sunday, January 30, 2011

Better Late Than Never?

Officially, I have been on the SENSA plan for 4 weeks.

In reality?

No, I have not.

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks with the worst FLU in the history of the world.

Okay, the worst FLU in my history of the world.

So, I did use my Sprinkles on everything I ate while sick, on the sofa, feeling like I was hacking up a lung or dying, or both... For 2 WEEKS...

But I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat much.

I did drink 6 quarts of water a day.
I did suck on Ricola and Hall's cough drops like candy.
I did take cold and flu medicine.

The problem was that I was dehydrated anyway... what with the cold medicine sucking the moisture out of me AND the fever that lasted for 6 days...

Still I have not gained anything so...

Officially I am beginning week 4.
Un-officially I am beginning week 2...
I'm just gonna pretend that the last 2 weeks didn't happen... ( I think it's better for my sanity this way)

Yes, they were that awful.
No, I'm not kidding....

Don't forget to drink your water...
And take some VITAMIN C while you're at it...

It could be the difference between living your life and laying on the sofa with the FLU...

Guess I shoulda taken some VITAMIN C tabs, ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment