Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2 and a half...

I originally intended to only post on Mondays.

Since I started this whole investigative experiment into the world of Sprinkles on a Monday it seemed like a good idea.

But now that I have been using Sprinkles for almost 3 whole days I thought I should post a little something about how it's going so...

Here goes:

It's going good.

Yep. That's it.

You sprinkle the Sprinkles on your food.
Then you eat it.

So far I have eaten what I would normally eat.

Yesterday I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.
Wheat thins and humuus and popcorn for snacks.
Dinner was ... wait I know this.... Crap, I cannot for the life of me remember what I had for dinner last night.
No matter...
Anyway, my point is that I am eating the foods I always eat, whether I remember them or not apparently, and I have actually lost weight already.

I know.
I SAID I was going to post my official stuff on Mondays so...
UNofficially I have lost 2 pounds since starting this journey on Monday.

The big tip of the week is... DRINK WATER

8-8 oz glasses a day is the target but really? 

Don't start obsessing about how many glasses you've had.

Just get a 32 ounce reusable bottle and fill it up... twice.

That's 32 ounces x 2 which is .... Voila' 64 ounces 

Which is exactly the total of 8-8 oz glasses.

Isn't counting to 2 so much easier than counting to 8?

Your Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment