Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A week in and...

It's still going well.
I'm using my sprinkles on all my food and drinking about 96 ounces of water every day.
I am keeping track of my daily calorie intake, as well as sodium and carbs. So far I have been doing really well and keeping within the recommended ranges.

I weighed in at 212.5. That's a 3.5 pound weight loss in a week.

The daily menu tool on the TrySensa.com site is easy to use, and the recipes are not only simple, but look like they will be full of flavor too.

Tonight I will be making pork chops with apple sauerkraut. I'll let you know if it tastes as good as the recipe looks!

After one week I highly recommend this program. So far it has been as easy to stick to as the infomercials claimed, and with the use of the menu tools and support groups it has been easy to get answers to my questions and find tricks to help keep to the program even when eating out.

Until next time.... eat healthy and drink plenty of water!

2 comments: